Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Make My Belly Fit – The Universal Jacket Extender
UPDATED Version for 2019_2020.
- The Universal Jacket Extender is a softshell extender that expands the front of your own jacket during pregnancy. No need to buy a maternity jacket or borrow a XXL. Feel good in your own jacket!
- Includes a Universal Extender (with removable fleece panel) and our patent-pending Universal Adapter.
- While baby-carrying with a soft-structured front-carrier, wrap or sling, the extender expands your jacket around you and your baby, for close comfort and warmth while outdoors.
- The Universal Adapter allows you to attach your Extender to MOST jackets. (See Compatibility below for restrictions). The unique design slides over and secures onto most brands or sizes of zip. For different length jackets, you simply need to reposition it in order to get your ideal coverage or fold the top down. The Universal Adapter can also be used on its own during early pregnancy and post-partum where just a few extra inches are needed.
- Wind, rain and snow resistant, ready for fall, winter and spring.
- Designed to work with MOST zips. Watch a DETAILED DEMO here.
- Compatibility: Not suitable for Metaluxe Zips. See photo here.
- Plastic snaps allow the width of the Extender to be adjusted. The included elastic strip can be snapped anywhere on the Extender for an even better fit.
- Snap-on fleece panel for an extra layer of warmth (included). Simply remove for milder days.
- 27″ (70cm) long, one-size fits most.
- Made from a layer of buttery-soft softshell with a micro-fleece lining for comfortable protection against the elements.
- Long pull-tabs on all zips to make zipping easier.
- Plastic snaps at the top of the Extender allow for easier folding down and securing in place on shorter jackets and while baby-carrying.
- Made in Montreal, Canada.